Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Wake-up Story

I blog first and foremost because I love to write, but that doesn't mean that I'm never at a loss for words.  I can't always adequately explain why I do what I do - the canning, the homemade baby food, the cloth diapers.  It is a lot of work, and I'm not a gal that has a lot of leisure time to begin with.  But those things are so very, very important to me, to my family, for reasons that I'm not always that articulate about.

Fortunately, I don't always have to do the talking.

Watch this video.



If you are impressed by what you see there, do visit their website at
http://awakeupstory.healthychild.org/ and learn more about this organization. Their Facebook page is particularly impressive, with readers sharing their ideas and knowledge.  If you've been sensing a theme in my recent posts, I assure you that between the fake blueberries, the other-than-meat taco meat and the antibiotic-ridden honey, I'm really finding more and more reasons to be concerned about what we put in and around our bodies, and I when I can find such a goldmine of ideas and alternatives I'm glad to share them.

mbj